Wednesday 28 December 2011

I think I like it!

Ok, so I have fiddled around and I think I have found "the look" that I like for my blog.  The background makes me think of patterned paper!

So, I have to say, I am really looking forward to sinking my teeth into the challenges at the last NYE crop at Scrapbook Star...I was a bit busy/lazy today (yes, it happens!) and I didn't do a thing!  My hubby and daughter got me some great new scrapping tools so I plan to try them out!
I was given the Sizzix Texture Boutique-which is what I really really really wanted, and the hands free kit for my Slice as well as two cartridges, and ink and marker tips, oh and the emboss/deboss tips.  Michael's is not going to carry the Slice anymore so hubby was able to get me all that at DEEPLY discounted prices!  Yay!! I have a 50% off coupon that's good until tomorrow so I am going to go get some adhesive and then tomorrow night I am going to play!  Watch this space for what I create!!

I will leave you with another of my favourite layouts....this one was created a long time ago but I just LOVE how it all came together.  And, the subject is pretty awesome too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment