Sunday 4 March 2012

It's been a crazy time....

And I am not the best blogger!

Well, there was an online crop at The Scrapping Bug last weekend and I managed to get all the challenges done...
This is my fave page!  The challenge was to use kraft and a pop of colour.  I didn't have any kraft and was happy they accepted light tan as a substitute!  Do you know how hard it is to get your hands on 12x12 kraft??
I'll share more another day!

Life just gets so busy and I find I don't think to come and post, or if I think of it I don't really have all that much to say so I just don't bother.

As for my weight loss plan...well that's not going so well!  With the weather about to warm up I think I will find it easier to walk the dog but my stupid sweet tooth is going to be the death of me!

Well, I have a busy week ahead of me...I am working full time this week as one of our staff is on holidays and I am covering her after school group.  I also found out tonight that my fellow toddler room teacher is sick so she will be away.  There's something going around and I hope I don't get it!  I really hate being sick...

Ok, off to bed now...hopefully I can remember to post more often this week, I have 8 more projects to show you!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. don't feel bad about the blog ... it should be a post-when-you-can kinda thing - no pressure.

    It sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete