Sunday 25 March 2012

A couple of cards....

Thought I would pop in quick and show you a couple of cards.

This first one is a birthday card for one of our staff.  I made it as a challenge for the February crop at The Scrapping Bug.  It's being signed and presented tomorrow.  That's a linen flower received from my scappy friend Diana under the vellum sentiment.  I used my new Sizzix Texture Boutique to emboss the cs and I inked it.  The floral pp is a VERY old scrap I found.  I love how it turned out!
 

This is one I made for the wife and daughters of our choir member who had passed away.  I knew I had this scrap in my stash and knew immediately upon hearing of the death that I would use it for this card.  I cut the title and flourish from my Slice and I used Smooch in pearl on the flourish.  I was very pleased with the result.  The whole choir signed it before we sent it off.


Good night!  Back to work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment