Monday 13 August 2012

Well hello there!

My goodness, it's been a long time...a really, really long time!
I have so much to update, it is a little overwhelming...I guess I will just start in April...

Easter...dyeing eggs, living at church for 3 days (or so it seems!), I accompanied the youth choir on my clarinet for the Good Friday service!  First time playing in public since high school, and first time solo!
On Easter weekend we buried Nan and had the family back here for lunch.

Gregory rediscovered his Thomas set...too funny!  He had gotten out the trains for our great-nephew and the rest as they say is history.

Larry's birthday...had the family for dinner and we all gave him a bike!




 Made a card for my co-worker.  All of us who worked directly with her pitched in for a gift and this is the card that went with it.

And now for May!!

Made some more cards for staff b-days....


A condolence card for a choir member...

My baby girl had her confirmation!
I made her a card but I haven't taken a picture...


 Made a card to give Larry on Father's day using clipart from the web.

The 18th was our 21st wedding anniversary, I re-did my gardens on the long weekend, watched mama robin (my new header pic) lay eggs and raise her babies over 19 days, witnessed them leave the nest and saved one from the neighbours window well.

Ballet recital time!  Elysia had some private time with her teacher and she was able to catch up to the class.  It was her last year of ballet and she was beautiful and fabulous!  We bought her flowers...she got a bunch for her first recital so I figured it was fitting to present her some for her last as well.


And, yes I actually scrapped a page this month!  If I remember correctly it was for a sketch challenge at the scrapping bug...


I'm going to stop here and hopefully in the next couple of days I will post the rest of my update, along with lots of cards.  That's all I have been making lately it seems!

I have a bunch of pictures I wanted to share with you but there was a problem uploading, both with Firefox and IE.  The one above on Larry's b-day is the only full size pic that uploaded correctly.  Not sure what's going on...hope Gregory can help me figure it out!

See you later and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment