Sunday 29 January 2012

Been a busy week....

Man, it seems like this past week flew by in a blur!  Had a pretty quiet week at work and managed to be fairly productive which is always a good thing!

The walking wasn't very good this week....due to very wet weather and icy sidewalks and too much going on and a cold, I only walked on Tuesday!  Poor Rocky....

I did my first weigh-in on Wednesday...lost 2 lbs!!!  Yay!!!
Starting to track on Wednesday...that means weighing and measuring...oh boy!

Went to my friend's mother's memorial service yesterday afternoon.  Cried like a baby of course...she was a great woman and the thoughts put out by the family were amazing.  My daughter cried too...she spent a lot of time at their house with her friend (grandaughter) and as she put it "I knew her like family!" which, when you think about it, is an amazing way to think of her.

This evening my choir took part in a Choral Extravaganza put on by Arts Richmond Hill at the Centre for the Performing Arts. Rehearsal at 4, pick up takeout, go home and eat, back to the theatre by 6:45, and we went on around 8:00, home by 9:30.  Both hubby and I are in the choir, so the kids stayed home...played video games and watched tv...what a life!

And so here we are...another weekend done and over with...sigh....And looking to the week ahead, I have 2 days off so in between running around to school and appointments, I should be able to relax!

Have a good one folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment