Friday 13 January 2012

A week already?!?

Wow...I can't believe I haven't posted this week...I guess I was busier than I thought, which I suppose is what happens when you get back to normal routine!

Well, this week I was fortunate to be off work early on both Monday and today, plus today was a pj day so I was super comfy all day!!!!  The rest of the week was pretty normal...except for the fact that a dear friend's mother passed away early Wednesday morning, and it would have been her 73rd birthday on Thursday.  Wednesday night the four of us...wait...you don't know who "the four of us" are!  LOL!  Well, there's me, my bf/son's godmother Gina, Corrie and Donna-the one whose mother passed.  We have been pretty tight for years and have supported whoever needs it at the time, and we have a blast hanging out, drinking, man-bashing and processing what we are living at the time together.  Anyway, Corrie decided that the 3 of us should go see Donna on Wednesday evening to hold her up.  We did, we toasted her mom with Bailey's, and we just talked.  So then Thursday my daughter and I went to high school info night and had our tour and what not while my son was at cadets and my hubby rested-he was sick.

So no, I haven't scrapped in the past week, but I still have more to show you!

These pages weren't meant to be virtually identical, but I was I was doing them I realized I could do this with the supplies I had, and, in the end, it will be easy for the kids to claim their own page later wen we divvy things up!


So, that's it for today....and, if the universe is willing, I will scrap something sometime this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Busy week in your house Paula. You guys are great friends, going over to see Donna like that. Great halloween layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have girlfriends who are there for you during the good and the bad.

    ReplyDelete