Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy Thursday?

Well, I made it through my first 2 days back...granted they were quiet with very few toddlers present but still, considering I am usually off for two full weeks it was quite the change for me to work those days!
I have to admit though, I am looking forward to getting back to routine...now if only those damn town buses would get back to work then I wouldn't have to leave an extra 10 mins early to drive my son to his buddy's for a ride every morning!!!!!!!!!  (They have been on strike since October 24th....40,000+ regular riders affected, some have lost their jobs.  Parents driving the kids to and from school means they are out of the office more = less productivity.  Enough is enough!!!)  Anyway, the kids need to get off their electronics and be humans again!  LOL!  We've had no snow to speak of se we haven't been able to get out to play much...sucky winter break!

So today I will NOT be scrapping...I have a to-do list a mile long to be covered in the next 2 days and unfortunately scrapping is not on it.  Maybe I can reward myself Friday night with a session?  LOL  I have to get it all done first!

Anyway, I will leave you with this page...never posted anywhere before....I made it at the Crop for a Cure put on by Veronica in November.

I hope you can see it all right...these pics were taken on our annual pumpkin trip.  We went to an area that backed onto the forest and I had them pose!
The leaves are chipboard, I inked them with distress ink then I used distress stickles on top.  Turned out ok!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Paula those photos are gorgeous!!! Great LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your todo list done Paula, this a a beautiful layout. The papers go so well with the photos and I love those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper, and I love how you used so many photos!

    ReplyDelete